The Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) VI Regional Office, through the Philippines Provincial Road Management Facility (PRMF) and the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID), intends to apply the sum of Fourteen Million Four Hundred Thirty Thousand Three Hundred Twenty Five Pesos and Ninety Seven Centavos (Php 14,430,325.97) being the Approved Budget for Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Rehabilitation and Minor Improvement of Malinao-Madalag Road. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- Improv’t. & Construction of Slope Protection Mandong-Batan, Improvement of Man-Up-Lupit-Ambolong-Batan Prov’l. Road
- Construction of Slope Protection @ Logohon Section, Concreting of Balusbos-Habana Prov’l. Road
- Improv’t. of Banga-Libacao Prov’l. Road, Const. of Slope Protection to restore & prevent further erosion of road shoulder
- Improv’t. of Malinao-Madalag Prov’l. Road, Const. of Slope Protection ( Alaminos Section )
- Repair of Bridge Abutment “A” Malinao-Malandayon Prov’l. Road, Const. of Headwall, Toewall, Concrete Bedding & Laying OF RCPC
- Rehab./Improv’t. of Drainage Canal along Toting Reyes St. & Kalibo-Andagao Road
- Improv’t. of Banga-Libacao Prov’l. Road, Upgrading or road/install. of RCPC
- Dredging/River Rechanelling of Water Along Aklan River
- Repair/Rehab. of Slope Protection Along Laguinbanua East-Bulwang-Camanci Sur Prov’l. Road
Activities:January to May 2014
• Deployed 500 units concrete artificial reef project for resource enhancement and expansion of existing artificial reef site
• Conducted underwater assessment of 3 newly established marine fish sanctuaries
• Installed four (4) units marker buoys and determined exact area of the proposed marine fish sanctuary
• Distributed 53,000 tilapia fingerlings to 46 inland and upland fishfarmersin four (4) municipalities for freshwater fish production in line with GobyernosaBaryoProgram.
• Distributed 7,000 freshwater prawn fry to 3 inland fishfarmers.
• Distributed 110 motorboat engines and boat accessories to 110 municipal fisherfolksin 11 coastal municipalities
• Distributed project materials intended for 80 seaweeds farmers in four (4) municipalities
• Trained 80 seaweeds farmers/cooperators for seaweeds culture project.
PROVINCIAL SOCIAL WELFARE AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
Schedule of activities and programs for 2014
1st QUARTER (January, February, March)
1. Social Welfare Worker’s Conference
2. Gobyerno saBaryo, Brgy. Alas-as, Madalag, Aklan
3. Women’s Month Celebration
4. Gobyerno saBaryo, Brgy. Rosario, Malinao, Aklan
2nd QUARTER (April, May, June)
1. Inauguration of PDAO Building
2. Gobyerno saBaryo, Brgy. Cayangwan, Makato, Aklan
3. Second Quarter Meeting of OSCA Heads and Senior Citizens Provincial Federation Officers
3rd QUARTER (July, August, September)
1. National Disability Prevention and Rehabilitation Week (NDPR Week)
4th QUARTER (October, November, December)