- Access https://www.touristboracay.com/ and choose Boracay in the Where To page.
- Fill out required fields and click submit.
- Upon submission, a confirmation with instructions will be displayed.
- Attach a copy of RT-PCR Negative Result (swab collection must be undertaken 72 hours before date of travel), a copy of confirmed booking slip/form, flight details (if applicable) and proof of identification and send to email@example.com using the email subject OHDC-FamilyName, FirstName. Ensure that you are getting your RT-PCR Tests in accredited laboratories here: (https://hfsrb.doh.gov.ph/?page_id=1729) and your hotel booking in DOT Accommodation Establishments with CAO/PCAO in the Facebook Account of DOT VI Western Visayas (https://www.facebook.com/DOTR6WesternVisayas). Multiple tourist documents can be sent in one email. Just include a listing of the names of the tourists. Note: Please submit your documents at least 12 hours or more before your flight to avoid delays.
- Wait for the email response (successful or unsuccessful) of the Final Validator. The validation team processes the QR Code within several minutes from receipt of email and usually responds within an hour. If you have not received any response within two hours, please send another follow up email.
- If processing is successful, a copy of HDC with Tourist QR Code will be sent back. Keep the Tourist QR Code with you at all times. Have a printed or digital copy. The QR Code will be used in the ports of entry (land, air, sea) as well as in accessing services in Boracay Island.
- If processing is unsuccessful, an email will be sent to you requesting for additional requirements or clarification.
If you are extending your stay in Boracay Island, please send an email of a new booking slip showing the extension to firstname.lastname@example.org.