The Aklan Tourism Officers Association (AkTOA), Inc. is composed of the Aklan Provincial Tourism Office (APTO) and the Municipal Tourism Officers/Designates of the province’s 17 LGUs.
The Association recently elected its new set of officers for CY 2020-2022 during its ANNUAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY held December 10, 2019 at Ocean View Cafe, Brgy. Tambak, New Washington, Aklan.
The elected officers are as follows:
- PRESIDENT: Ms. Hazel R. Reyes, Senior Tourism Operations Officer-APTO
- VICE PRESIDENT: Mr. Maval K. Cortes of LGU Balete
- SECRETARY: Ms. Josefel M. Enrique, Tourism Operations Assistant
- TREASURER: Ms. Rowena I. Dailisan, Tourism Operations Officer ASST. SECRETARY-TREASURER: Ms. Lyn B. Ilinon, LGU Ibajay
- AUDITOR: Mr. Nicolas A. Iguiron, LGU Buruanga
- PRESS RELATIONS OFFICERS: Mr. Jerrene D. Meñoto of LGU New Washington, Ms. Merrell C. Prado of LGU Malay, and Ms. Rhea Rose E. Meren of LGU Kalibo
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Provincial Tourism Officer Ms. Roselle Q. Ruiz, LGU Balete Vice-Mayor Hon. Patrick Lachica, LGU Kalibo SB Member Hon. Phillip Y. Kimpo, Out-going President Mr. Leopoldo C. Sanchez, Jr., and Honorary Members Atty. Ryan T. Candelario, Mr. Salvador Tenazas and Ms. Nester Anne A. Templonuevo