Effective November 16, 2021
- Access https://www.touristboracay.com/ and choose Boracay in the Where To page.
2. Fill out required fields and click submit. Make sure that the visitor type is AKLANON. (See sample image below)
3. Take a screenshot of the confirmation page.
4. Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the email subject OHDC-FamilyName, FirstName – Date of Travel (MM-DD-YYYY)
- screenshot of the OHDC confirmation
- proof of identification with Aklan residency
- VaxCertPH COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate with full vaccination status from https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/; or,
- Locally-issued Vaccination Card/ID with full vaccination status and with verifiable QR Code; or,
- Locally-issued Vaccination Card/ID with full vaccination status and with Certificate of Vaccination from vaccination center with contact details; or
- in their absence, RT-PCR Negative Result Certificate (saliva, nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal) with date of extraction within 72 hours to date of travel (https://hfsrb.doh.gov.ph/list-of-licensed-covid-19-testing-facilities/)
- a copy of confirmed booking slip/form from a DOT accredited Boracay accommodation establishment , (Accredited & HSG compliant AEs in Boracay Island)
Please submit your documents at least twenty-four (24) hours or more before your travel to Boracay Island to avoid delays.
Please bear with us as we are giving priority in processing to applications submitted within seven (7) days prior to date of travel.
Multiple tourist documents can be sent in one email. Just include a listing of the names of the tourists.
5. Wait for the email response (successful or unsuccessful) of the Final Validator. The validation team processes the QR Code within several minutes from receipt of email and we usually respond within an hour. If you have not received any response within two hours, please send another follow up email.
6. If processing is successful, a copy of HDC with Tourist QR Code will be sent back. Keep the Tourist QR Code with you at all times. Have a printed or digital copy. The QR Code will be used in Caticlan and Cagban ports as well as in accessing services in Boracay Island.
7. If processing is unsuccessful, an email will be sent to you requesting for additional requirements or clarification. Please immediately comply with this to avoid delays in the QR Code release.
8. Your Tourist QR Code has an expiry of twelve (12) hours from your accommodation checkout time. If you are extending your stay in Boracay Island, please send an email of a new booking slip showing the extension to email@example.com before your original checkout time.