Effective November 16, 2021
- Access https://www.touristboracay.com/ and choose Aklan Mainland.
- Fill out required fields and click submit. Make sure that the correct visitor type is selected: Returning Aklanons for returning residents.
- Take a screenshot of the OHDC confirmation page.
- Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the email subject OHDC-FamilyName, FirstName – Date of Travel (MM-DD-YYYY)
- Notice of Coordination/Acceptance from Municipality of destination issued by the Office of the Mayor.
- screenshot of the OHDC confirmation
- Philippine government-issued ID with Aklan address
- VaxCertPH COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate with full vaccination status from https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/; or,
- Locally-issued Vaccination Card/ID with full vaccination status and with verifiable QR Code; or,
- Locally-issued Vaccination Card/ID with full vaccination status and with Certificate of Vaccination from vaccination center with contact details; or
- in their absence, RT-PCR Negative Result Certificate (saliva, nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal) with date of extraction within 72 hours to date of travel (https://hfsrb.doh.gov.ph/list-of-licensed-covid-19-testing-facilities/)
- Travel details (Only Kalibo International Airport can be used by those travelling via air.)
Please submit your COMPLETE AND CLEAR documents at least twenty-four (24) hours or more before your travel to Aklan to avoid delays. We are validating your documents with the vaccination centers or the laboratories and this takes some time. Please send only valid documents as falsification is punishable by law. If you have not received any response within four (4) hours after you sent your documents from the validating team, please send another follow up email or contact:
|Travel Info Aklan Assistance Center:|
Multiple Returning Aklanon documents can be sent in one email. Just include a listing of the names.
5. Wait for the email response (successful or unsuccessful) of the Final Validator. The validation team processes the QR Code within several minutes from receipt of email and usually responds within two (2) hours.
6. If processing is unsuccessful, an email will be sent to you requesting for additional requirements or clarification. Please immediately comply with this to avoid delays in the QR Code release.
7. If processing is successful, a link to the copy of HDC with QR Code will be sent back through email. Please IMMEDIATELY click the link to open and check if information is correct. Please be guided that the validators cannot edit or update any personal information that you have encoded and for corrections, you need to submit another OHDC. Have a printed or digital copy. The QR Code will be used in the ports of entry (land, air, sea).