Being united with our nation’s battle against the present COVID 19 pandemic, the Aklan Provincial Government through the Aklan Provincial Information Communications Technology Office and the Aklan Provincial Tourism Office have come up with a speedy and easily accessed procedure to facilitate visitor entrance to Aklan province through the ONLINE HEALTH DECLARATION CARD. All persons prior to entering the Province through its major ports of entry, namely, Kalibo Airport, Caticlan Airport, Caticlan Jetty Port and Tabon Port shall comply with the following procedures online,
AkQuiRe OHDC QR Code Issuance for Tourists Going to Boracay Island
effective 1 December 2021
Before accomplishing the OHDC Form application for adults and children including infants (if applicable), please make sure you have digital copies of the following documentary requirements in your device:
- Proof of Identification with Philippine Residency/ Passport for Foreigners/OFWs/OFs
- Proof of Vaccination Status
a) For Fully-Vaccinated1 Tourists
▪ VaxCertPH COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate with full vaccination status from https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/; or,
▪ Locally-issued Vaccination Card/ID with full vaccination status and with verifiable QR Code; or,
▪ Locally-issued Vaccination Card/ID with full vaccination status and with Certificate of Vaccination from vaccination center with contact details; or,
▪ Vaccination Card/ID/Certificate issued Abroad.
b) For Unvaccinated or Partially Vaccinated Tourists or in absence of the above-mentioned documents
▪ RT-PCR Negative Result Certificate (saliva, nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal) with date of extraction within 72 hours to date of travel (https://hfsrb.doh.gov.ph/list-of-licensed-covid-19-testing-facilities/)
c) For Children below 12 years old
▪ Please accomplish the Certificate of Undertaking Travelling with Minors template in https://aklan.gov.ph under Tourism or you may click here
- a copy of confirmed booking slip/form from a DOT-Accredited Boracay Island accommodation establishment, (Accredited & HSG compliant AEs in Boracay Island)
For Aklanon Tourists residing in Aklan: In absence of booking, please use the Certificate of Undertaking for Accommodation template in https://aklan.gov.ph under Tourism or you may click here.
- roundtrip flight/travel details
For Tourists coming from Western Visayas and Aklanon Tourists residing in Aklan: If using private vehicles, please upload a photo of car plate; If taking public transportation, use the Certificate of Undertaking for Travel Details template in https://aklan.gov.ph under Tourism or you may click here
- Access https://www.touristboracay.com/ and choose Boracay in the Where To page.
- Fill out required fields.
- Click corresponding button “Attach Documents” for individual documentary requirements. Wait until all files are uploaded.
- If attachment upload takes longer than usual, please click “submit” to check the remaining files to attach. Repeat until all attachments are successfully uploaded.
- If unable to attach or is unsuccessful, please click “clear form” button.
- If you receive a message saying “size validation failed”, the attached file exceeded 2MB and you need to resize file.
- If you need help in reducing image size, please click here.
- If you receive a message saying “extension validation failed”, convert your digital copy to jpg, jpeg, png or pdf with maximum size of 2MB per file.
- Please ensure that you have uploaded complete, correct, clear and authentic documents to prevent your OHDC from being invalidated
- Enter Captcha, then click submit. If unable to submit, please ensure that all required fields are filled up and attachments are successfully uploaded.
- A confirmation page will display your REFERENCE CODE, your QR CODE and Download link. Please SCREENSHOT, PRINT or SAVE this Confirmation Page.
- You may also opt to download your OHDC to your device. Please SAVE or PRINT or SCREENSHOT a copy of your OHDC.
Keep the OHDC QR Code with you at all times. Have a printed or digital copy. The QR Code will be used in the ports of entry/exit (land, air, sea) as well as in accessing services in Boracay Island.
If for any reason you have failed to generate or save your OHDC, or clicked the provided link in the confirmation page to open your OHDC, you may use your reference code to generate your OHDC in https://www.touristboracay.com. Otherwise, please fill up a new application.
For any issues in your OHDC QR Code, you may do the following:
- Use your reference code to check the status of the validation of your QR Code in https://www.touristboracay.com;
- Send an email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Contact the following:
Travel Info Aklan Assistance Center:
Your OHDC QR Code has an expiry of twelve (12) hours from your accommodation checkout time. If you are extending your stay in Boracay Island, please send an email of a new booking slip to email@example.com. Failure to notify the validator may result in your delay in accessing services in Boracay Island and in exiting the ports.
Although your OHDC QR Code is autogenerated, your submitted documents will still undergo the usual validation process for completeness and authenticity. We reiterate the need to upload complete, correct, clear and authentic documents to prevent your OHDC from being invalidated.
If the validators find issues in your attachments, you will be notified through email, SMS and PHONE CALL and will be given a period within which to comply, otherwise your OHDC QR Code will be invalidated the day before your travel.
For compliance, please send an email with the attached required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – COMPLIANCE-LASTNAME,FIRSTNAME-DATEOFTRAVEL
We encourage tourists to comply with the requirements and generate their OHDC QR Code at least two to three days before their date of travel.
TOURISTS VERIFIED TO HAVE SUBMITTED FAKE NEGATIVE RTPCR CERTIFICATES/VACCINATION IDS OR CARDS/VACCINATION CERTIFICATES WILL HAVE THEIR ISSUED OHDC QR CODES INVALIDATED. THE SAME SHALL APPLY TO THOSE WITHOUT OR INCORRECTLY ATTACHED NEGATIVE RTPCR CERTIFICATES/VACCINATION IDS OR CARDS/VACCINATION CERTIFICATES.
TOURISTS WITH INVALIDATED OHDC QR CODES MAY BE DENIED ACCEPTANCE, BOARDING OR ENTRY BY TERMINALS OR TRANSPORT SERVICES.
THOSE WITH INVALIDATED OHDC QR CODES WHO HAVE ALREADY ENTERED BORACAY ISLAND WILL BE, AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE, TESTED FOR COVID-19 AND SUBJECTED TO THE USUAL QUARANTINE RULES.
1RESOLUTION NO. 124-B, Series of 2021, July 02, 2021…A. An individual shall be considered as having been fully vaccinated for COVID-19: i. More than or equal to 2 weeks after having received the second dose in a 2-dose series, or ii. More than or equal to 2 weeks after having received a single-dose vaccine. iii. The vaccines administered to the individual are included in any of the following: 1. Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) List or Compassionate Special Permit (CSP) issued by the Philippines Food and Drug Administration; or 2. Emergency Use Listing of the World Health Organization…