ONLINE PAYMENT ORDER
The Online Payment Order allows clients to pay for products or services offered by the provincial government through online transaction. Assessment of the cost can either be online for simple or fixed amounts or manual for complex transactions. Creation of payment order is manual.
Steps in Online Payment Order
- Open https://aklan.gov.ph/, choose Online Payment then click Payment Order. Read the steps carefully then click Proceed button.
- Select from the initial list of the product/service that you want to avail and click respective client request form. Fill up form and submit. Personnel are assigned to monitor and process application during office hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mondays to Fridays except Holidays.
- In-charge personnel will send an email containing the computation and breakdown of the total amount for payment. Respond to the email address with your confirmation for issuance of payment order.
- Upon receipt of your confirmation email, you will receive an email response containing a payment order link. Click on the link and you will be directed to the online payment facility.
- Review the Order Information. If you have any concerns or modifications, send an email to the In-charge personnel for changes. Otherwise, click confirm payment.
- Review the Payment Details. Only the Payee and the Address can be edited. Click continue.
- Confirm your order by checking the box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Facility. Icons of the Payment Channel will appear and you may choose your preferred mode of payment. Click the icon of your choice.
- You will be shown a breakdown of the amount to be charged with the corresponding Payment Partner Service Fee.* If you agree, click proceed payment, otherwise, click cancel.
- If you click proceed, you will be directed to the website of the payment partner and will be redirected to the main page after successful payment.
- Please check your email for the Electronic Official Receipt (EOR).** If, for some reason, you did not receive your EOR, please contact:
- You may opt to e-mail a copy of the EOR to the in-charge personnel or wait for an email response for delivery of products/services or the schedule of delivery as applicable.
*The charging of this fee is provided for under Section IV of Joint Department DOF-DTI Administrative Order No. 10-01 Series of 2010, Guidelines on the Use of Access Devices for Payment of Fees, Charges, Assessments and Other Revenues Due to the Government Through the Electronic Payment and Collection System (EPCS) of a Government Entity.
**The use of Electronic Online Receipt is provided for under COA Circular No. 2013-007, issued September 18, 2013, Guidelines for the Use of Electronic Official Receipts (EORs) to Acknowledge Collection of Income and Other Receipts of Government.
By clicking the “Proceed” button below, I confirm that I have read and understood the instructions and information on this page.