ONLINE TERMINAL PASS ISSUANCE
The Online Terminal Pass Issuance allows tourists who intend to visit Boracay Island to pay terminal fees for the Caticlan and Cagban Passenger Terminals through online transaction. Proof of payment is through issuance of an Electronic Official Receipt (EOR) and QR Codes for access entry to turnstiles.
Steps in Online Terminal Pass Issuance
- Open https://aklan.gov.ph/, choose Online Payment then click Terminal Pass. Read the steps carefully then click Proceed button.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Statement then check the box if you agree. Click next.
- Fill up the entries in the form. Indicate full name and an active, valid and accessible email address. Click next.
- Open your email and copy the 6-digit validation key and type in the OTP Code entry. If, for any reason, you did not receive the key, please click resend OTP, then repeat Step 4. Click next.
- Check the box corresponding to you travel itinerary. You can choose one-way or round-trip. Travel dates are only indicative and are not the basis for expiry. Issued QR Codes will only expire upon use. This means online issued QR Codes can be stored / saved for future use. Click next.
- Indicate the number of adults and number of children (5 years and below). If there are no children, just leave it blank. Click next.
- Review the Payment Details. Only the Payee and the Address can be edited. Click continue.
- Confirm the payment details and check the box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Facility. Icons of the Payment Channel will appear and you may choose your preferred mode of payment. Click the icon of your choice.
- You will be shown a breakdown of the amount to be charged with the corresponding Payment Partner Service Fee.* If you agree, click proceed payment, otherwise, click cancel.
- If you click proceed, you will be directed to the website of the payment partner and will be redirected to the main page after successful payment.
- Please check your email for the Electronic Official Receipt (EOR)** and corresponding individual QR Codes. You may use these QR Codes for the flapgates entry inside the Caticlan or Cagban Passenger Terminal as the case may be. If, for some reason, you did not receive your EOR and QR Codes, please contact:
Phone: (036) 268-3056
FB Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/PTOAklanonlineassessment
*The charging of this fee is provided for under Section IV of Joint Department DOF-DTI Administrative Order No. 10-01 Series of 2010, Guidelines on the Use of Access Devices for Payment of Fees, Charges, Assessments and Other Revenues Due to the Government Through the Electronic Payment and Collection System (EPCS) of a Government Entity.
**The use of Electronic Online Receipt is provided for under COA Circular No. 2013-007, issued September 18, 2013, Guidelines for the Use of Electronic Official Receipts (EORs) to Acknowledge Collection of Income and Other Receipts of Government.
By clicking the “Proceed” button below, I confirm that I have read and understood the instructions and information on this page.